Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know about mortgages
For common questions about mortgages, mortgage brokers and our services, please refer to the answers below. Question not here? Get in touch any time with your concerns.
Mortgage brokers are an important asset for any company or individual to have. They can help you find the best mortgage deals.
Some of the reasons why you should hire a mortgage broker are:
- They have access to mortgages that are not available in your local market or have higher interest rates.
- Mortgage brokers know which lenders will approve your loan even if you don’t meet all of their criteria.
- They can give advice on how to get a lower interest rate and save money on the monthly payment.
- Mortgage brokers will show you all the options available and help with the paperwork for your loan application process.
A mortgage broker is a person who helps consumers find the best loan for their needs. They help borrowers work with banks, credit unions, or other lenders to secure loans for homes, cars, and other big-ticket items.
Mortgage brokers work with borrowers to ensure that they get the most affordable loans available. The broker will typically collect information about the borrower’s financial situation and then provide them with information on interest rates and loan programs that match their needs.
Mortgage brokers perform a variety of roles in service of their clients:
- Provide financial advice
- Negotiate on your behalf
- Monitor the mortgage approval process